1.What type of training is being conducted by the Department? How to get admission in the training/course?

Ans: See Training Chapter.

2.What is the procedure for redressal of Grievances of Ex-servicemen/widows?

Ans: Please Fill up Query/Suggestion Form for any kind of grievances and suggestions etc.

3.Who is an ex-serviceman?

Ans: Complete details are given in Definition of Ex-servicemen.

4.What is Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme?

Ans: Visit web site : http://www.dgrindia.com/directorate/ksb14.html

5. How to check the admissibility of Pension of Defence Services.

Ans: Visit web site http://pcdapension.nic.in/gen/faq.html

6. How to get a Dependent Certificate for Employment or Admission in an Institution?

Ans: All Ex-servicemen/Widows (Pensioner or Non Pensioner) are eligible


An Application, A photo copy of Discharge Certificate and Proof of DOB of dependent for whom the requisite certificate is required. This certificate is issued by concerned District Sainik Welfare Officer.